A Trusted, Experienced And Proven Law Firm
Many lawyers dabble in estate planning and probate without maintaining an intensive interest in those areas of law. At The Law Office of Theresa L. McConville, our practice is devoted exclusively to estate planning, probate and related matters. Our Ventura County estate planning attorney draws on more than 40 years of experience in these areas to better serve clients. Additionally, as a real estate broker for 40 years, Theresa L. McConville utilizes her diverse skills to assist clients with the many ways in which real estate intersects with estate planning and probate.
Our dedicated team of attorneys and staff share a passion for guiding individuals and families through some of their most important life transitions. We are committed to providing outstanding and personalized client service. As your advocate and guide, we will consistently go the extra mile to ensure your legal needs are met.
Our Many Legal Services
- Estate planning: We can help you obtain peace of mind in planning for the future. We will carefully tailor your estate plan to conform to your unique needs and goals.
- Trusts: Our experienced attorneys can help you leverage the benefits a trust provides, such as minimized estate taxes as well as avoidance of probate and conservatorship proceedings.
- Probate: When a loved one passes away, the legal process for validating his or her will and distributing assets can be overwhelming. We can walk you through every step of the probate process.
- Trust administration: Trustees have numerous legal obligations and must comply with complex regulations. We can advise you on all aspects of trust administration to minimize your exposure to liability.
- Conservatorships: If you have a loved one who is incapacitated, a court process may be necessary to establish legal authority for managing his or her affairs. We can guide you through the complicated conservatorship process.
Contact Our Camarillo Office
To sit down with an experienced attorney, contact The Law Office of Theresa L. McConville in Camarillo, California. Call 805-910-7905 or fill out the online contact form, and we will be in touch with you shortly.